October - Week #42
- I tried a new Twining: Green tea with rose&mint flavour
- I bought some roses... roses are always a good idea, aren`t they? :)
- I improvised chiese fried rice with in a kind of what can I find in the fridge moment. It actually came out well and is noted in my "Improvisations" cook book. :)
- I re-started French courses. Voilà! :)
- I attended SMETSxKENZO Luxury Underground Party. For more photos click here.
- This was my outfit.
- My business card arrived and I love them!
- Le Petit Déjeuner
- Went to Chi Chi`s on Saturday! It was really hot! :)
- I wouldn`t mind if Indian summer lasted longer (maybe a month or two)! :)
- We had a walk with Kiki in the city center. More photos here.
And of course I was blogging.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Don`t forget to follow me on Instagram @bettyfashionlounge.
How was your week?